Monday, June 28, 2010

pregnancy

No wonder I’m fat- even at 5 months only!

 

Even tho this is quite the routine before I was pregnant.. but still kan?

 

Every morning (almost la…) I eat nasi lemak, (unless kak intan jual nasi goring then I’ll have nasi goring for breakfast)..

Then, after the nasi lemak and no serious meeting or any other exciting task to do…I start to mengantuk.

After unsuccessfully membuka mata (before pregnancy, the mengantuk wasn’t this bad…) and no where to lelapkan kejap… I go downstairs for a coco loco- GJ, with cream of course! And lots of chocs (kata loco…).

 

Malam tadi, I had 2 pinggan nasi panas with pekasam (a nice pekasam does this to me- I can actually tambah for the 3rd time tapi takut nanti I woke up not recognizing myself).

 

And, since chocolates sentiasa ade kat fridge (for bribing the kids actually…)… whenever I have a craving for something sweet, I dig inside the choc container.

 

Arghhhh. I have to stop this. Kang, penat je x makan obimin (camne ntah eja…). Anak tetap besau because of my diet. Hish! Aisyah stop rite now!

 

I think I shud stock up fruits in stead in the fridge kan? Apple ke, pear ke,.. (ohhh boring nye options!)

 

No comments: