Friday, June 4, 2010

Books again.. end of part 1 :)

Back to my JM books- at last! I have finished all of the JM that I bought. I am soo relieved sebab I was soo addicted. Nak tau cerita nye pasal, I sometimes slept at 4am.. and the next day I went to work! Aiyaahh~~~

 

Anyway. After my last review on Until You, I wanted to write on Paradise tapi I was in a bad shape ari tu. So here it is.

 

1)       Paradise

Macam biasa, I loved this book! This is the book yg I slept until 4am just to make sure that when I sleep, the story must be at a tenang state. Mind you this book is really thick. But at last, I am very satisfied. Loved the husband & wife relationship. Very cute. And loved Meredith sebab she actually stood up for her man. Really love woman with strong character! Loved Matt too. Sebab he was a gentleman indeed, except when the salah faham tu lah but its still nice.

 

2)       Perfect

Another good book. Johanna suggested me to read this one after Paradise sebab Matt was mentioned in it. This book made me cry sebab Julie, the heroine, was illiterate. Kisah die masa childhood tu really made me cry. What a nice kidnapping story~

 

3)       Every breath you take

I wasn’t in the best mood when I begin reading this book, so basically I wasn’t impressed that much. Matt and Zach was mentioned in this book and I love the father & son relationship. The story—not so much. Maybe sebab JM cerita panjang sangat on their flirting & romance kat Anguila island tu kot. I don’t know. It didn’t leave me with a ‘ohh bestnye!’ feeling. But its not a bad book. You want bad (JM books, I mean…) you go and read Tender Triumph.

 

So, I had officially finished all my 1st phase of JM Marathon, consisting:-

1-       Night Whisper

2-       Someone to watch over me

3-       Tender Triumph

4-       Whitney, My Love

5-       Until You

6-       Paradise

7-       Perfect

8-       Every Breath You Take

 

Next marathon, I am planning to buy:

1-       Kingdom of Dreams

2-       Once and Always

3-       Something Wonderful

4-      Almost Heaven

5-       Double Standards

6-       Remember When

 

Maka, when I finished the 6th book, I will graduate as JM maniac fan. Heheh. Pastu, time pantang leh baca semua balik! Wuhuuu~~

But, for the time being.. I really hope I can get myself far away from any bookstores in this near future. Penat membaca. Need air. hehehe

 

 

No comments: