Monday, June 21, 2010

JM- Something Wonderful

My latest JM book finished- Something Wonderful.

 

I actually don’t like the hero that much, but not hating him like Ian Thornton in Almost Heaven. However, I understand why he’s an S in the first place. But I didn’t feel excited reading this book. To me, it’s kinda lukewarm romantic story. I guess this is how other JM readers felt about Night Whispers, after having experienced all of her other books. I do however liked the reconciliation part but thought the ending could be elaborated further. The Epilogue sucks, compared to WML’s epilogue.. this is definitely a 1 out of 10. Tapi, overall cerita is ok. Oohh.. I did cry though.. bile Jordan realized Alex’s life was terrible, masa she was in coma,  and when he gave the heart shaped lockets. Baguih. Romantic. If it wasn’t for Almost Heaven and the fact that I know she’ll lived, I wasn’t that sad (as compared to kalau I didn’t know- even may have suspected due to the HEA ending for ALL JM books…) when Alex was shot in the head. Satu lagi.. rase nak tampar je para investigators yg diupah oleh hero2 AH and SW. x serupa investigator langsung yg kunonnye diupah extravagantly. Pastu, dah tau buat keje teruk, x pulak derang kene apa2 kan? Reprimand ke, suh die minta maaf kat mangsa ke.. cam contemporary books she wrote, the FBI involved akan rase ashamed and explained their mistake. At least sedar la yang die screwed up.

 

There. Maleh nak komen pasal my last 2 books from JM- Once and Always & Remember When. Bile ntah nak beli.

 

 

No comments: