Wednesday, June 23, 2010

books again.. and the reason i lost my husband :(

Hahaha… ikan is now unofficially not a fan of this blog anymore.. reason being? Because I always talk about books. (babe, you should notice by now that you are more than involved with me when it comes to these not-your-kinda-interest books…) Kata2 nak pujuk sang suami- you have to know that when I write those reviews, I always have you in my mind, as I’ve you in my mind when I read them. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE NOT LIKE IAN- marah x tentu pasal when the problem was his fault in the first place! But, when the heroes are being kind, I always smile because my ikan is kind. X romantic but very kind. ;)

 

These books… although yes, generally men hates romance books, but I guess it doesn’t hurt for you guys to read them and if you are up for it, discover what makes a your ladies kepang. I do believe that you guys would love it too when suddenly your wife acts as though she was like when you first flirt and that initial months after marriage tu.. kan? Ke aku je?Just keep in mind that, don’t go belittling the over exaggerated heroes –but focus on how deeply these heroes love the heroine that makes us ladies love them. J hahaha kalau ikan berjaya membaca hatta 1 bijik buku JM, maka aku adalah pompuan paling hebat di dunia! hahah

 

Moving along..

 

Anyway, my current book is also historical heheh but not romance nor it is fiction. Its called ‘Medal of Honor Heroes’. Basically they’re true short stories of recipient of the Medal of Honors of the US army/ marine you get the idea- during WW1 and US civil war times. During the day, I will be reading it, at night, it’ll be ikan’s turn. So I guess… I’ll be getting my husband back here soon?

I’ll may be write a bit on US civil war later.. maybe.

 

 

No comments: