Tuesday, June 1, 2010

cheering up again

Ok. I think I got over my emotional ntah apa2 on my baby. There’s a lot more other important things to be worried about. To be emotionally attached about than supposedly loosing a son I never even had in the 1st place. Hahaha sorry ye kenkawan. That was idiot of me.

 

Anyway, feeling much better today. Searching for new name for the baby memang motivating. ;)

 

Anyway, want to share with you guys what we did during the weekends. We all went to ikan’s family day in a resort in Hulu Langat. I didn’t like the idea sleeping overnight (some more 2 nights!!) in a jungle. It gives me the creeps. Ye, Aisyah memang penakut. Moving on…

 

We stayed at the Agrotek Resort. Nama x best langsung  but I kinda like it there, especially at night. Except for the brightly painted room, I thought the whole environment there was romantic- the patio of the room, the restaurant, the trail from our room to the restaurant. Xde la extravaganza and mewah but still, for a half an hour drive, you can just go there to have dinner to escape KL. Seriously you wouldn’t thought of being so near with KL.

 

Paling important, the kids love it there. They mastered the art of mandi air sejuk. Kalau you all nak tau, busyra paling anti-air sejuk sekali. But staying there without air panas, I am very surprised that both of them had really fun mandi air sejuk pagi2 buta.. they enjoyed the air sungai too…

 

Thanks abah. We had fun.

 

 

No comments: