Wednesday, November 2, 2011

on this pregnancy no. whatever..

When people ask me what are the differences between this pregnancy (ehem ehem..insyaAllah..) with the previous ones… I usually don’t have a bullet point answer. The one thing I really notice is that I’ve become this vain person as told before in here.

Now, come to think of it.. there’s one other difference. I am not as sleepy as before. Ke, not yet? No, definitely not like before. I think in the last 3 pregnancies, I was sleepy by the time I hit lunch time- as early as the 4th month! And I remembered I always sleep during my prayers break (I usually do 2 in 1..). Not this time though! B-)

I only noticed this today cause… contrary to what I just babbled up there, I am really sleepy rite now- BUT! due to loads of work though. Not cause of the hormones. I feel tired but not to the extent that I can hardly open my eyes.

GAWD! So tired and cant wait for this work to settle. Hopefully it’ll end smoothly at the end and I can expect some sugars by the time I get back from my maternity ;-)

No comments: