Thursday, September 15, 2011

hehe gatal nak tulis lagi. ngeee

This one is about my pregnancy.

You want in in a little embarrassing secret?

 

I think my pregnancy this time I feel a tinie minie bit of different, although overall im still bitchy and all that.. hehe

Oh, my appetite is humongous! (I sometimes buy 2 pack of heavy food for my lunch ngeeeee) but that’s the same ‘ol thing during my last pregnancies too.

 

What I really feel different is HOW VAIN I’VE BECOME. (twit, I don’t see myself as vain in my normal self. I love me but I don’t go and analyze and giving myself puji-pujian or kritikan about myself when I look myself inside the mirror.

 

TETAPI! Deng, I really LOVE looking at my pregnant body! Hehehe J

(I hope if you are my GIRL friends..if you know me personally J ) if… (aside from my darlin’ ikan…) you happen to be a guy.. uhm, appreciate you don’t continue to read.. J

 

I love the fact that my br3asts are fuller and firmer.. weeeeeeee!

I love that my S is bigger too J

I love my big S tummy (although when the stretch marks starts to pop up later I’ll retract this statement..)

I sometimes feel that im getting bigger at the arms and legs too but most of time (yes..) I feel satisfied with the proportion of my body. Macam x rase bertambah tembam.. rasenyelah..

I am grateful I don’t have the ‘elephant leg’ thingy and my shoe size is still  the same. Deng, I could possibly pull off wearing high heels.

SEEE? I have become this VAIN VAIN SANGAT VAIN pregnant mommy B-)

 

You are allowed to roll your eyes, you know? I mean… kalau org lain cakap cam ni, aku da lama ‘seriously?’

 

Tapi kan, I don’t feel like im leaning towards make up2 tu lah.. (before you suggest ‘maybe anak laki kot’ sebab mak akan rase nak cantek je…)

 

Oh well. There you go. J

 

 

No comments: