Thursday, September 15, 2011

best pics of the Bs in their baju raya :)

This picture was taken 1 week before raya, just received the baju raya package from atok in aloq setaq..

As requested by their atok, we took a picture of them Bs wearing the 1st day baju raya, since our first raya was in seremban and all that…

 

Anyway, I always smile (with a touch of pang…) when I look at this picture.

Tell you, this is the best ‘raya’ picture of all 3 Bs looking at the camera!

 

Look at aqish, my 1st princess.. doesn’t she look like a teenager? Hahaha yes, that’s what I saw here..

 

Ohhh my lovely lovely kids… mama and abah love you to death.

Be anak2 yang solehah, ye? Aminn. J

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

@nannoor said...

eh kak,
kita tgk gambar hailey...macam haseena!! comelll

aisyah said...

thanks nannoor.. :)

akak geram tul nengok gegambar haseena! tu lom geram nengok anak kak harizah lak tu.

haish! sakit gigi ok? :)