Thursday, September 29, 2011

so, whats with the new look?

(gambar xde kene mengene.. just saje nak letak gambo busyra tgh nak bangun tido... :) )
Nothing. I’m just bored with the old one. No fancy gizmos added tho.. x reti, seriously.

Nyway, what am I up to this week?
Lots of baking (cookies) and nursing…

Its aqish’s birthday last Sunday and this Friday (tomorrow…) she’ll be celebrating it with her tadika friends..
Very simple yet time consuming la preparations kali ni.. mostly because we want to accommodate (yet filter) party pack requests from the birthday girl herself. So, she wanted cookies (pass), chocolate milk yg kids tu (pass), crown etc (x pass), marker and small whiteboard (x pass ofkos!), Cadbury chocolates yg kecik2 tu (pass), banana (pass tapi x muat plastic bag… so dropped last minute), spec mata hitam (x pass).

Hehehe.. berangan cukup anak den sorang nih… :p

And then she wanted me to bake her a ‘Hello Kitty’ birthday cake (deng Youtube!!!) When I told her I don’t know how to do it, you know what she suggested? Honestly??

‘Ma, kita pergi beli kertas dia la ma.. kat tesco ada kot. Mama cuba tanya yang macam polis tu (i.e. jaga)’
‘Tak pun kita cari kat kedai buku, Ma…’

By this time, aku rasa die macam paham kewujudan ‘sugar sheet’ (eh, ni ke panggil die?).

So, my end game would be to create a ‘Hello Kitty’ logo and tempah one from Secret Recipe..

I don’t know whether I have the kudrat for cooking other menus or not. Leave it to Aqish to request Nasi Ayam, Ayam Goreng Mama and Sausage. Not that much tapi at the same time Hailey is not feeling well rite now and she likes to melepek with me.. basically restricting my movements a bit..

Last night we were packing her cookies for her friends and now Busyra is excited for her birthday! She wants a Barbie (what else…) logo. Shishhh… daughters! J




No comments: