Friday, November 4, 2011

reading hiatus lagi... :(

so I'm finally driving to work nowadays... I'm terribly heavy! but alls well.

the one thing i miss about my commute to work using LRT is my reading. thats the only time i can read without being interrupted. now, no more :( . i dont read as much at home now- too much of B attentions required. i only get to read when the abah prohibit them Bs from using the iPad. time tu je lah mama dapat mengiBook...

nonetheless.. its okay. i've finished most of my favourites pon.
im into movies plak nih. i know its kinda dangerous but its less boring if i can watch movies during the drive home.. 1 jam lebih ok, nak sampai umah... x ke patut tengok movie? hehe

Bye, love! will be missing you tremendously. hope to gain re-acquaintance during my pantang  :p

banyak woo... nak try nora roberts and nicholas sparks plak during pantang nih... semua yg beli time serigala jahat ari tu.. weeee~~~~

No comments: