Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i had this weirdest dream...

i dreamt about one of my close friend, and it had something to do with the guy i had a secret crush on as briefly told in here.

funny but i hate emotional dreams. they just make you restless.

anyway, in the dream, i didnt like this friend and she didnt like me but in the girls being girls way- i.e. benci senyap senyap. then, this whatever event came up and we had to exchange gifts and i dont know how the dream ended with me being confronted with this friend- she showed me some sort of nasty message signed by me. and in the dream, i was like this clueless person- "what about it? who gave it to you?" and showed genuine surprise when saw my name as the sender.

to cut things short, this friend confronted that she had this negative feelings towards me after receiving the message and thats why all the animosity started. and i told her that 'i thought you hated my guts cause i liked the same guy you did, although i didnt expect you to find out, no one knew'.

and we lived happily ever after. (didnt go that far yet but we did patch things up and hugged)

now, why would i have a dream like that? oh, the emotional part is during the confrontation- both were hysterically crying- girls... what do you expect?

dont you just hate those kinda dreams? cant a dream be like always calm, peaceful and pleasurable? i dont have these unpleasant kinds often but when they visit me, i get restless and disturbed. i once or twice dreamt ikan left me- died (nauzubillah) or the unmentionable-C word (nauzubillah) and i end up waking up in sobs. but i liked the feeling when ikan hugs me and tells me it was just a dream, afterwards. but nonetheless, its still bothersome.

honestly, i like sleeping without ANY dreams. just a blank black space. ~~~ahhh bliSS

No comments: