Monday, October 31, 2011

nice to be those historical romance characters..

those having servants to do everything tu... basically yang kaya raya tu la.

there are times when i read em books, i envy the way they have all the time in the world to do what they please.
i am unfortunately those who dont seem to have enough time and energy to for a little indulgence ( i mean, indulgence that i wish i have on a frequent basis.. :) )

i envy that they can only enjoy time with their spouse cause all the boring chores are done by servants.
i envy their children sleep in a separate room.
i envy their time walking in the gardens and woods, basically their quiet time with nature.
i envy their oh-so-wonderful way of saying things.. very proper.
i envy their gentlemanlyness.. and ladylyness... (yes, i do create my own vocabulary)

but what i envy most rite now is they seemed to have plenty time with the spouses. without the interuption of their kids. dont get me wrong, i love me kids to death. but sometimes... especially at night, i would love to have the bedroom all to ourselves.

you know, not only the you know what. but sometimes, its hard to find a time for both of me and ikan to just talk and do nothing in bed. usually, the kids will join us. and that means that the conversation will be about them. and whenever both of us tried to talk between ourselves, they managed to stir back the conversation to them.

see... i dont have enough time. i need more time. i need time for me hubs, me kids, me ibadahs, me hobbies..

note to self: x baik mengeluh..

No comments: