Monday, October 24, 2011

inappropriate for the guys (well, except for ikanbabe)

Warning awal2.. this is kinda disgusting for some.. so if you tend to be a visualize sort of person, please refrain yourself from further reading this post.

Kene buat disclaimer : I am writing this is because to enlighten those in the dark and a reminder to me as well J.

Its about our undies, ladies.

So, I think everyone would know the difference between wearing ugly undies and sexy ones. The sexy ones just makes you feel sexier and more confident, heheh I think ;-)

Anyway, do you know that wearing sexy undies, especially t.hongs are very comfortable during pregnancies? Ok, in my case, I had endured 3 c-sects and sometimes my scar itches or its just not comfortable when I wear normal ones.
(FYI, I cataloged my undies as- normal (hmm… how to illustrate?...), t.hongs/ t.angas and grandma undies)- Yes, I have all 3 kinds.

Normal- I wear them in normal- those serious days bla bla bla.
T.hong/t.anga- I wear them most of the time now as it makes me walllahhhhh B-)
Grandma- these are the ones yg cover your tummy tuh, which I spare for my previous pregnancies and pantang.

GISH! I was sooo wrong then! YOU SHOULD NOT use grandma undies during pregnancies sebab wearing the sexy ones are much much more comfortable! (I just hope the shape wouldn’t be ruined..)
It is much nicer to my scars! And definitely it does not suffocate my tummy.

No wonder, when I told kaklong (my cousin) that ‘oops, I would need to stock up my grannies for my pregnancy’ (during that 1st trimester), she gave me this look. Disclaimer lagi- she has 4 kids and all c-sect, like moi.

So, for those in the dark like me, try it, if you haven’t already. It really makes a different to your day. (yelah, kan time pregnant ni, you need all the comfortable measures you can find J )

Cheers~

No comments: