Tuesday, October 25, 2011

how far do you believe in the 'gangguan jin'

I am NOT boasting in any way. I do believe that some cases, yes, malays-unfortunately do face this problem, I blame the deng media in this country for exposing the act of ‘bomoh’ and all that crap to the rakyat. I mean, ok, they are there. But you don’t have to popularize them, it just makes some people having ideas in their heads.

Anyway, on this topic, I have a bunch of things to say, voicing out my opinions but I don’t want to raise my blood pressure today..

There’s one thing though I would label stupid-you-got-to-be-joking-me… those claiming a person being utterly snobbish is due to gangguan jin. Really??? Someone can be excused for being snooty? You treat a person like she’s a frigging vermin, even though she is your maid- a human being worked her asses off for your comfort (oo, which by the way you are not paying her salary pun…), and your boorish behavior is dismissed just because you are not yourself?

I don’t care whether you are a family member or not, or you have such a high education background.. its still stupid.

A snob is a snob by choice. Like other sins, you yourself are responsible for how you conduct yourself. Tensen jin2 asek2 dipersalahkan. Jatuh tangga, jin kacau, kejam kat another human being, sebab jin, lampu rosak- jin… GISH! Give them a break already. Be responsible of your own self!

Oh.. I don’t simply despise people (well, I try not to…) I understand some people make the wrong choice, as long as they learn from it and humbled by it, I don’t care that much. But this is too much. Ada sebab ke jadi sombong?

PS: this is not from my own experience. Its just a story from the victim. Imagine, I myself is being emotionally afflicted by this person’s snobbishness.. can you imagine the poor girl yang dianggap vermin itu?

Its very wrong for another human being to make another human being feel less human.





No comments: