Wednesday, October 12, 2011

me, the lil red reading hood..

So, I met with the wolf @ serdang.
It was mag-ni-fuh-cent! The smell when first entering the hall was like the euphoria I felt when I stepped into ikea. It was, seriously.

No words can describe! I bought a book by SEP which I already have but because the one I have is a bit wear (favorite pick for random reading) and BECAUSE ITS FREAKIN EIGHT BUCKS. And I also found few of those I haven’t owned yet from SEP for also rm8!! B-) I loiiikkeeee.

A special thank you to my babyyyy for bringing me there on their first day- that was last Friday, everyone, hoyehhh!!

Anyway, for those who like books (not to mention LURVEE), go there! Ample of parking space. Frequent shuttle busses (no, it wasn’t inconvenient at all, I say!) and clean- this especially the toilets J.

If I wasn’t sick in my bed the last 2 days during my mc, I surely had gone there again and again..

I hope they would be using MAEPS again next year. J ngeeeee~~~~~~


No comments: