Monday, July 5, 2010

perutku lagi~

So, I couldn’t wait until next Tuesday for my monthly visit with my gynae- Dr Raja Ju*aidah.

[can I selit one thing here… its about the history of Dr Raja. She’s a gynae in Columbia asia and only she has night clinics (O&G of course). I decided to not to go to Dr Intan in Seremban- sebab is far and she’s too busy for any drop in patients, if I had to. Anyway, during the search of a suitable gynae for me-  night/ weekend clinics & pompuan islam, let’s just say that we (me and ikan) had a BIG fight over this. At the time when he suggested Dr Raja, he made me believe- dgn sungguh confident sekali! That this Dr Raja is some Indian Male gynae. That kunonnye this is my only choice for a night clinic gynae. Male, Indian some more.. “Yang ada Dr Raja (penuh baku sebutan suamiku ini). Laki india.. tu je ada” and I was offended that he would suggest such to me knowing that I want a FEMALE muslim for someone to look at my vajayjay. Gishh darling! We fought like hell..

Then, I went to Columbia myself during the day (mc le kirenye ni).. when I was having my week long of bleeding. I asked the receptionist to refer me to a female O&G. Malas nak sebut islam, nanti takut ade kata aku racist plak hehhe.. anyway, mamat kat counter tu pun gave me- “is Dr Raja Ju*aidah ok with you maam?”. I think I smiled. Cause, I don’t think there’s a possibility that this Dr Raja and Dr Raja (ikan’s version) are 2 different persons…

Penat je gaduh. If only my dearest ikan further asked the receptionist Dr Raja’s full name… for the record, ikan insisted that the fault be the receptionist he spoke over the phone, for not giving him the doctor’s full name and for pronouncing it with baku- Raja.

So, that’s how Dr Raja became my gynae this pregnancy… J still gives me a smile…]

 

Okay, back to my original story- I told her that im having the C for 1 week now and its bugging the hell out of me. I gave her the folax which the GP gave me and she, frowned and to my satisfaction, she too kutuk the GP saying that I shouldn’t go to an inexperience GP. Hehehe suke!.

Anyway, she gave me 2 kinds of meds- one to solve my current problem and the other for avoiding re-occurrence. Balik umah- walaaaahhhh suke. But the act of inserting something through ur anal is not anything pleasant at all! Nangis aku! (cant imagine those who you know what se*ually…)

Im just saying- im all relieved now J J J

 

And then, Dr kate lagi, that I don’t have to bother what I eat affecting the baby.. not until I am 30 weeks I should be monitoring and controlling as by then the baby will absorb whatever I eat. Wuhuuuuuu! I can indulge myself with chocolate cakes and chocs and sweets. Ok lah, just have to watch out for my own body becoming bigger but at least I can be aware kan?

Today’s plan is to bake a choc moist cake later. (ps. Aqish siap tanye whose birthday was it that I am fussying over to buy the ingredients for the cake)

(just as long my constipation comes back!) I’m gonna have so much funnnn J

 

 

 

3 comments:

rawsktar said...

hahahaa. ada la Raja perempuan.

RAJA nur faryna.

aisyah said...

hahahah :)

Nuisanc3 said...

oi lawak.. hahahahaha baru aku jumpe mende ni