Monday, July 19, 2010

kasih x terungkap... as expected

I finished the malay book last Friday and what can I say.. as expected.

 

1-       Jalan cerita memang suam and over the top. I don’t know… whether its only me or does this really happen, or possibility of happening? Kawen senyap2 from the rest of the world especially from the guy’s parents. Hello??? Mentua laki la yg patut minta diredhai dulu, kan? Anyway.. moving on..  kawen time study kat overseas, the heroine pregnant and lived all alone… and ade another guy (who loved her dearly) ‘tolong’ jaga her and the baby…..??? really? That saint? I don’t buy it. Lagi pun, cam x aci 1 girl but managed to steal many good male hearts, even when she is already married? C’mon! da kawen da la.. you cant rely on other guy’s affection blab la bla…

2-       Heroine (Khairina)- lembik gile minah ni. You take a risk, live it on ur own.. cam budak yg x fakir panjang.. no wonder all disaster comes falling on your lap. X leh terima.

3-       Hero (Ikhwan)- lagi aku x leh terima. Wtf? Kawen rahsia2 pastu tinggalkan bini (yg u shud already suspected she’s pregnant..) and even konon missed her sooo demn much, only managed to call her once in a while?? What are you? Demented? Ingat die gefren ko? Ishhh.. and, the character- the author didn’t make him seem to dependant upon. Sekadar menyelamatkan his family by marrying an heiress… ko x leh cari keje yg better ke? Actually, towards the end pun, as tho he is living on the riches of his 2nd wife. Definitely not the kind of guy I wud dream of. At least cari kerjaya sendiri la wei.

4-       HEA? Not so much. Boy, there’s a lot of things I don’t get in this story.. even some wud say the villain (Zurin) got what she deserved for.. but I don’t buy any of it. There’s so many wrong things going on in this book that I don’t find the happy ending to that happy. Zurin pergi hospital sakit jiwa. Seriously? That’s it? No remorse, no confession no nothing?

 

Arghhhhh what a week! Sib baik along the week I read ‘And then he kissed her.’ Steamy stuff this one. But a funny and entertaining one that is! And I always love female with knowledge. Loved their conversation.. and really loved their confession- esp when he realized he’s already in love with her. Very light yet strongly entertaining. Sapa nak baca, let me know. I have the softcopy.

 

 

The rest of my week- da dapat the recipes I wanted. nak cari time nak buat jek. Bought RW and O&A but will start reading this weekend. Starting ‘The Bride’ by Julie Garwood plak.

Ooooo.. I’m missing ikan already! (and he is only going not until this Thursday!)

 

 

 

No comments: