Friday, July 9, 2010

books, i'm beginning to love them!

Since me having such fun reading nowadays, I got myself joining this goodreads.com to basically know what books are good to read, and to read book reviews. Its such a nice place to pacify my ‘sayangnya- nak- lepaskan-buku-ni’ feeling.

 

After like a month I guess, I searched for any Malaysian groups- which I did and baru je start to follow..

i viewed the member’s profile, just for curiosity and learning what type of books they read.. there’s this girl, she read 1300+ books already. Gile aa. KAGUM!

There’s this guy pulak, he reads a lot too.. and he writes his reviews- excellently! Loved it! Terpengaruh nak baca the books he reviewed. He stated that he doesn’t read romance (what else is new?- for every guy, kan?).. honestly, I don’t see myself only reading romance novels, even tho my books I read are nearly all romances. You give me a nice book, I will sure to read it.

Well, anyway, I think I’d like to follow his blog http://themalaysianreader.com/ - and especially his reviews. English die best. And funny. Cume, I’m not into the buying online books yet unlike these people.. (well, except for the secret…) Maybe because I haven’t tried it yet?

I now have a tinie winie understanding of the feeling those GR members that are addicted to buying books. Aku rase I have to have some sort of super power je x nak gi MPH kat crown plaza tu (because I haven’t bought Remember When and Once & Always yet..) tu belum lagi addicted to other authors lagi tu.

 

Don’t we live in a nice world? The world is beautiful!

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for promoting my blog and adding it to your blog list. Visit often and also make some noise in Goodreads-Malaysia forum. Ulat-ulat buku Malaysia menanti anda di sana! :)

aisyah said...

oo.. thank you for dropping by. :)

rawsktar said...

dunia ini indah. hahahhaa

akak pegi beli kat payless book je la.

aisyah said...

hahahah.. MPH crown plaza sebab its veru near to my opis la ness! its like, kalau akak ngantuk ke, i can just go there (without going out into the sun light) and return to my work place as tho cam gi tandas.. hahahah kantoi!