Thursday, July 22, 2010

feeling better, i guess. (skip lagi, not important)

So.. I am still wondering why but at least what I did and had yesterday made up a bit of my day.

 

Ikan is gone tho. Sangat jarang both of us being separated like this for a long time. Selamba je nengok nannoor dok bintulu sebulan. OMG! I cant. Don’t think so..

 

Anyway, balik from keje yesterday ikan said some nice things. (1)

Balik, we singgah kat kedai segi jap beli sayur- I went wild~ ikan usually does the grocery shopping. Tapi yesterday since I wanted to cook for him, I went in. I came out with lots of vegs which come to think of, sapa lah nak makan… tinggal aku je yg makan sayur.. hmm..  (2)

Then, after maghrib, I cooked him dinner, even balik kire lambat yesterday.. I managed to cook 6 dishes everyone! Huuhuhu… selalu 3 at most. I’m so proud of myself. Terasa ade skil mak seremban plak. Heheh masak laju. (ok, x laju mana pun… we end up dining at 10!) heheheh (3)

Our lauk?

1-       Labu gulai lemak

2-       Udang masak tomato

3-       Ayam goreng kicap fusion Aisyah

4-       Terung goreng berlada

5-       Sawi goreng

6-       Ikan tenggiri goreng (for the kids)

 

Then, siap kemas2 dapur and basuh + ampai baju. Setel! (4)

 

Oklah. Terasa productive memang motivating.

 

Kalau we had some ‘loving’ last nite, mesti last nite jadi the best nite ever. Hahahahah. Ish ish ish ;)

 

And then, this morning, I woke up at 4.30 am to sahur. (…5)

 

Nice~

3 comments:

rawsktar said...

bak jap resipi ayam goreng fusion aisyah.

bunyi macam hebat.

napish said...

wah bestnya..how i wish your (1) happens to me, so that your (3) and (4) can happen.. *sigh*

aisyah said...

hahaha.. anness, fusion Aisyah style is definitely nothing more than letak whatever i think possible from the fridge into the ordinary ayam kicap. hehe no surprise there honey!

noori, maybe, 'he' (applying to both of us here...) always says nice things to us but we may be took it for granted kot... but when i came home from work, i didnt expect nice words but i guess it was just what i need to hear. i dont think ikan even know i was feeling a bit down... he havent had the time to read my blog la nih... and i wasnt giving him any clues either, aku rase... ;)