Wednesday, July 21, 2010

nothing super. u may skip from reading.

Where’s my super duper? I lost it suddenly. I’m feeling blue. I myself am not sure of the cause…

 

Was it because ikan’s going away?

Was it last nite?

Is it my pregnancy?

Not enough sleep?

Friends?

Money?

My previous dream?

Books I read lately?

Work?

 

Owhhh.. sounds so awful! Im attracting negative vibes and I sure don’t like it. I don’t even like myself today. I don’t feel wonderful. Even in prayers I feel this sorrow.

Ya Allah! What has come over me? I know You take care of me. Please give me happiness. Amin.

 

I have an idea why actually.. but too afraid to admit it. It was being talked over- over and over again. I thot I took it well, never to repeat this feeling/ doubt. But why does it comes to me in the most inconvenient time?

 

 

No comments: