Wednesday, April 25, 2012

polite or not having the guts?

one thing i hate using the train to work is encountering peraba. *spits!* a$$holes, them lot!

you want your day to start off cheerful, happy and positive.
and then when you have to be sardined into the train, its still ok. prasarana may have their own legitimate reasons why they have to treat their customers like this, no?

but then, when you suddenly feel that some guy's hand suspiciously rubs your bum, and even after a not so subtle hint for the hand to 'bugger off!', you still feel it. argh #$@! would you want to just tell him off?

before you think i may be exagerating or syak wasangka.. cmon! i know there's room for his hands to grip the handle (both his right and left hands!) i even looked  stared directly at his hands on the job! why would you want to dangle your hand towards my bum when there is a perfectly free space at the handle bar for your hands to rest/ hold on to.

when i stared at his left hand, i felt again the slight rub by his right! i mean! seriuosly! i dont even HAVE a butt! go feel up your own a$$, f*cking b*stard!

(see? what reliving it made me feel? all fired up with anger!)

anyway, i dont know what actually refrained me from saying "dude! (or gramps for all i care), do you want me to swear at you and embarass you in here? or do you rather get your f*cking hands away from my f*cking butt?"

ok. sekarang i am all fired up, explains all the swearing.

why didnt i have the gut to say at least "excuse me, im not comfortable with your hands near my behind. can you hold on to the handle or aything?"

malu or plain malas? or takut? what? what makes most malaysian women cant speak when they are violated? why?

1 comment:

Snuze said...

What is your favoured footwear? Get close enough to stamp on their instep and grind to your heart's content. Army boots is best. No selipar jepun.

And if the villain screamed imprecations at you, sweetly reply, "Oh, was that your foot? I didn't feel it. Just like I didn't feel your nasty, skanky hand feeling up my awesome behind. I'll keep my foot to myself if you'll keep your hand to yours."

Sadly, we were told that good girls don't make noise. Don't draw attention. To submit meekly. To retaliate or vocalise your displeasure is somehow, "bad manners". You need to deprogramme yourself.

Sad, kan?