Monday, April 9, 2012

on dying.

oh.. why so depressing topic?

wait.. its not depressing. i am actually in a blithesome mood.

and, perhaps.. maybe a bit of influences from a post here and the hapless circumstances that led me to be one of the millions (ok, i guess this is exagerated) missed the cranberries concert. (read with passionate hatred: jeles kat anness)

anyway, back to the topic at hand. I know this is another one of my weird things i do/think.
have you ever think how you want to die?

my arwah ayah wished to draw his last breath at home with his wife and all of his children at his side. this was granted.

i want that too. but can i berangan-angan to die under the bright sunshine, holding my love ones, or.. them holding me.. i guess ?!

like that song from The Cranberries- Dying in the sun.
i want  to die happy and peacefully at old age, sitting on a balcony or something but under the beautiful bright sunshine.
with ikan holding my hands (preferably, we die together.. i dont think i am strong like my mother to have survive without my dad)
with my kids (and perhaps lots of grandkids) with me.

hahaha. me and my romantic sense :p
ikan: "is dying ever romantic?"
yes, when you have me as your wife :)

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kita pon lately ni berangan hasben teman dlm labour room la bla bla bla

aisyah said...

anness, nanti kaboom kat mana? most hospitals da grant hasben teman dah. even some private hospitals siap kasi masuk OT lagi.

im sure you'll do fine. :)
hugs n kisses~