Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Buying Books Anonymous

(ehem ehem.. *standing up guiltily*)

i went to a bookstore to buy these fixi books, after intriguingly reviewed by a blogger.
the said books were absent. i know i should leave. but my eyes wondered, my brains zinged, my hands itched.

i lost. i bought these:

Speeches That Changed The World, RM29
The Hunger Pains, RM49 (seriously! this is wayy expensive- by ringgit per page, compared to Collins' but heck, its funny!)
Dr Suess' There's A Wocket In My Pocket, RM9
My Perfectly Pink Activity Book, RM16 x 2 (utk B1 and B2 aaa)
Colours, RM8 (utk B3)

i havent finish reading the ones bought during the big bad wolf, the ones boght last month, the ones i purchased online.

i need to call my sponsor. ~~haihh

2 comments:

Snuze said...

Hail fellow addict, well met.

Err ... cannot be sponsor. Kept failing the 12 step anyway.

Enjoy your loot!

aisyah said...

hehehe yes, i will.. ^_^

*still in guilt mode*