Wednesday, March 7, 2012

join in on my sorrow...

yes, yes, i am those dramatic person..

my husband is away in god-knows-where hutan and our communication is VERY limited.
FOR A WEEK!

i, like soo many of my friends with the husband goes out station, am feeling very very sorrow.
i am deliriously melancholy. (you are allowed to roll your eyes. yes, you would think this is such drama! heh- i did warn you)

i was wretched when he was away for 3 days.
imagine what i am now. 1 week! with limited communication. seriously!

i watched (read: hooked on) this drama series- Li.fe Unex.pected and i see him. in character AND his physical attributes.
i drive back from work and saw a guy on a scooter and i see him.
i read a book and be reminded of him.
i listen to music and its about him.
i cook and wish he is there with me in the kitchen.
i go grocery shopping and silently have that 'apa lagi bah?' conversation with him.
the worst moments? when i hear gossips or news that i often re-discuss (by discussing, i mean me doing the talking, he doing the 'and-why-would-you-care' grin) with him during our '5 minutes' time, only to know that there wont be that '5 minutes' today.

it doesnt help either when my kids also ask 'abah mesti da datang kat rumah, kan ma?'

so, although i sometimes roll my eyes too, when i see this kinda status in my friends' FB status, i get it. i always have. its us expressing RINDU.

and you know what? tomorrow is my birthday.

heheh.. needy nye, aisyah!

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

hahahaha sabar ye kak ecah!

muahsss!

aisyah said...

:(

how did you do it anness? with him at sea. and sometimes you cant even reach him.

*sighs (with back of hand at forehead for dramatic effect