Thursday, August 4, 2011

On fb.

Ok, I’m no popular person, not one of those which people dream to be friends with.. but just like blogs, we have our own reason and criteria, do we not?

 

1-       On accepting friends

Ok, masa zaman memula FB baru muncul dulu, I was like those people who accept anybody, cause the truth is, those times, theres no hanky panky going on in FB. Those requesting are truly acquaintances or friends or whatever. But the reason is connecting, friendship.. and all that crap.

 

And…. Those times, when a ‘Baiduri Hailey’ requests to be your friend, you definitely know who this Baiduri Hailey is, as in that is her true name. Or some other names you recognize. I don’t mind those. Walaupun the name is shorten to B Hailey or whatever. And then, the photos, they are genuine.. well at least almost 90% of the photos are. I know why some people don’t put their photos- there’s a lot of psychos out there, and your privacy what not… ok. Understood.

 

But nowadays! OMG! I don’t even know where to begin!

 

I don’t accept everyone nowadays to tell you the truth. Even though you put your full name.. sebab honestly, sometimes your full name is too fancy hehehhe J. Basic idea is, if you really want to be FB friends, just introduce properly.. they provide you the appropriate fields, didn’t they? Very easy peasy- ‘hey, Hailey ni, your cutest doter’. See..?

 

Terlanjur bulan ramadhan nih… so, if your friend request happened to be ignored by someone (particularly, moi), don’t take it personal. I may not recognize your fancy mommy-given name J. Sincere apologies by the way.

 

Oh, and I don’t accept any business whatsoever anymore too.. except personally requested by a trusted friend. ;-)

 

2-       On leaving wall posts

Honestly, I just prefer to blab everything about my life here.. in this blog. So, its either you’re my friend or you’re just a stranger reading about me.. well, I value my privacy too… corny as it is ;-)

 

3-       On leaving comments

I do tooo am active in a way in FB! I put comments when I see fit. Even my comments aren’t techy… no tagging (don’t know how), lots of misspellings (blame it on iPod’s dictionary- yes, pathetic me, im one of those whose company blocks FB and im stuck with unblocked internet via wifi through Aqish’s iPod. *sighs…* well, at least ada gak connection, rite? syukurrr

 

4-       On Posting Pics

Oooohhh… sorry.. I try not to do this. You know, the whole privacy thingy.. tapi, I don’t mind at all if my friends tag me in theirs tho. Im not that private.

 

(hahah, ikan did upload some of our pics in bandung, I think.. last time.. I don’t mind this, like I said. Meylu but its ok..)

 

5-       On Blocking/ deleting you from my FB

Tell me, if you think you have been dropped from being a fren in anyone’s FB, do you go and confront the poor girl and ask her why? I mean… cant you get the picture? Paham-paham jelah. I don’t mind if a fren dropped me or blocked me.. they have their own reason, I guess.

 

Ok, masa awal2 dulu, pernah la aku termistake function from FB and when I wanted to block their posts on my newsfeeds, tetibe I ter block them altogether. Oops, sorry! :p. tapi tu awal2 FB ler… tapi, kalau nak confirm org tu deleted purposely you or not, invite to be your friend again. If she/he doesn’t accept… you NOW know :p

 

But, this is only me. Lain org, lain cara.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bersih 2.0: Merakam Semangat Zaman/Capturing The Spirit Of The Times - An essay and short story writing competition in Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Inggeris.

More than RM6,000 worth of cash, books and a cool limited edition diskopi's bersih t-shirt "melawan atas jalan bukan hanya atas talian" to be won + a chance to get your writings published in a book to be launched this year!

For those interested to capture the zeitgeist of our era through essay or short story and won those prizes please check it out the details, terms and conditions of the competition at:

http://diskopi.wordpress.com

You can also download the competition poster in jpeg files at diskopi blog and publicised it in your website, blog and facebook. And please spread the good words to all your online and offline friends.

Thanks.

rawsktar said...

kita tak suka dh fb kak. sobs.

aisyah said...

whyebernot? ade saiko ke?