Thursday, August 25, 2011

funny how i feel this relates to me personally...

Steve Jobs resigned from Apple.

 

Tetibe aku plak rasa sedih, like sedih as in my fav boss resigns, camtu.

No, I never worked in apple. J gosh, that would be lovely!

Nor, I am a true fan of his products or him…

 

But.. (ok, don’t laugh! I take my books seriously, ok?)

I read one of SEP’s books that mentioned him and the struggle of all techies that era.. somewhere 70s, if not mistaken.

Those young ‘uns in Silicon Valley

 

Although the book (Hot Shot) is about a fictional hero/heroine and fictional company, but they were involved in the whole struggle as the two Steves were.. and the two Steves were mentioned more than once in the book. Like I was there in their initial struggle.

 

Haha… I couldn’t be any weirder, huh? But still.. I am sad.

 

 

 

No comments: