Friday, March 11, 2011

what is sooo darn special on 8th of March??

Go, go, go, go, go, go
Go, shorty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday

We gon' sip Bacardi (harammm) like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f**k (whooops)
cause it's not your birthday! (OFKOS cause IT’S MINE!!!!!!)

 

So..

 

Who wouldn’t feel special on their birthday? Thanks to all the gorgeous people for their wishes.. luvly, really!

Thanks a bundle to my beautiful husband for being… well you.

 

 

And, what I also loved about 8th March is that it’s the Intenational Women’s Day.

How cool is that?

You know who else is cool? My sister- Kakak.

 

Kakak is the sister you always wanted- the one you got to ajak jalan2 and makan2 and do fun stuff (with her money, no less!).. well at least this is true when she was still single.. Pathetic me, I only got to know Sunway ice skating from her! “-_- The Bravado in driving from Seremban to KL (KL! Not UPM…- during matrix) was also her influence. So, in short she’s one fun sister..

I was once being commented by a friend (during those early driving years…) “Wow Syah, ko drive cam kakak ko!” I stongly took that as a compliment J

 

Then she got married. darn! There goes her free time (ampun, abang firdaus!)

 

Anyway, she’s still extra ordinaire when she became a- wife@doter inlaw@sister in law@momma.

 

She really goes to extra length in helping and caring for people… just like my arwah daddy.. hmm.. there’s some ‘wow’ stories backing this but maybe next time I’ll share (yeah, rite?? Like the time I planned to share on America’s Civil war? Heheh).

She loves cooking (I mentioned her passion in cooking before… *applause, applause!)

She doesn’t have this penyakit ‘debar2’.. like some women do.. that got to mean something rite? (she advices a lot of milk)

She doesn’t hold grudges… (well, there’s this one particular person that I am starting not to like- out of loyalty!, but kakak seems to have that ridiculous sense of- always forgiving and ‘kasi la chance dulu kat dia’. I forgive those who repent but ???? really?

Anyway, you got to admire these types of people- the ones with forgiveness with a snap.

 

Oh, there’s many more! But I’ll bore you.. (like, you think you’re the only one with an older sister??)

 

Well.. she’s pregnant now.. and I may uhmmm ‘cant-stand-the-annoying-pregnant-sister’ but all in all, she is oner terrific woman. Kakak, happy international woman’s day!

 

And to all other great women (that means all you female readers!) Happy to you gals too! …..though belated! *wink

No comments: