Tuesday, March 29, 2011

career dilemma

Albeit, not a major one.

 

I work in an ok company. Non-stressful yet not so huge in compensation either ;-). I am quite ok I guess working here.

Like the experience I’ve gained and to be gained. Like the working culture and cooperation from most (like 90%, ok?) people..

 

YET.

 

I think I’m beginning to x tahan with my boss. I know how he is- even when I first joined, so basically nothing surprises me there. He is not evil.. just weird and… seriously ‘kejap ni, kejap tu’ kinda decision maker (which a lot of people are too).

And I don’t think I’m the sort of people leaving a company because of another person, be it a weird one. Especially when I don’t think that person is intentionally doing me ill.

 

Should I be content? Maybe for another year or so?

 

OR.

 

Should I take this as an instinct to leave while I’m still sane? hahah

 

(yes, yes.. this is the 2nd time I complained about yet another boss…I guess I blame Andrew. He shouldn’t be a darn good boss in the first place… J)

 

 

1 comment:

rawsktar said...

kita rasa situasi kita sama la kak ecah.

hahaha. tapi dulu kita nk blah jugak, 2 thn lepas tp bos tahan2. skang diorang lebih prihatin dh terhadap staff.

kalau kita, kita tak pegi kot. sbb mcm kita, kita selesa kt kompeni ni. takde politik dsbnya. tp bos no 2 pon cam bos akak, ding dong sana sini tapi tolerable.

best of luck kak ecah!