Tuesday, March 15, 2011

hooked on austen

Ok, I may be a bit exaggerating here.. but truth is.. I find myself hooked on anything Austenish.

 

I just started to read ONE of her novel- Emma.. (boy, this one is thick!.. I probly should have started with Pride & Prejudice..)

But, although its taking me quite sometime reading (and.. in between reading other novels..) I got to say, I am really enjoying myself.

 

And now, half through her Emma, I’m thinking about to start on Pride & Prejudice. Even though, it’s the story is well known.. and all that.

 

And, since (insyaAllah…) we’ll getting our unifi this month, I’ll urge ikan (direct hints, baby!) to download all Austen movies. Especially, now on my top priority list would be Emma, starring Paltrow.

 

I know I’m babbling but I feel soo excited that I just have to let this out. I cant access Goodreads during office hour, so I can only pour my heart out here… L

 

P.S.: this is my first classic. So, understand my surprise here J

 

No comments: