Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Babyy.. you're soo gonna be pissed at me..

My ikan.. he denies himself as a romantic kinda person.. and I quote..”Ma, I’m just not that kind of a guy”

Yet! The songs he chose.. (begged him to download some songs for me to block certain noise at work…)
Don’t Cry by Guns and Roses
Separuh Nafas by Dewa
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

Only a pisces wife can see his true colors.. (people, pray tell.. how can I NOT feel romantically inlove with him, with all these songs to entertain me during work?)

 **updated after searching lyrics for Don't Cry...
Abah! You... you...!!! this is a BREAKUP SONG!!!!
i am sooooo taking back that whole romantically inlove sh*t.. hahahahhaha
nolah babyyy, i am always heads over heels in love with you (hishhh malunye admit to the world like this)


No comments: