Monday, January 3, 2011

What am I up to?

What am I up to?

Hmm… I don’t know. I guess a lot of things but not sure they’re important enough to put in writing (as tho previous entries do? Heheh.)

 

Hmm.. kakmah (my lil sister) got engaged last 2 weeks. It was a surprise, nobody planned it. It just happened. During the school holidays. Way to go kakmah!

Anyway, I enjoyed my share in doing the hantaran.. a simple basket concept. Green and pink. Lovely combination of colors.. its my current favourite.. having 3 daughters and all J. Kakmah chose the baskets- very nice and simple (and cheap too.. hehehe)

We finished the hantaran wayyyy back in mid December. But I didn’t take any pictures! Nor did kakmah. Well.. I guess it wasn’t shot worthy pun.. cume nice. My lil bro took some I guess.

 

So.. what else?

 

Books.. u want in on them? Well.. I am proudly to announce that I finished 72 books in 2011. Mind you I started in May 2010, when I discovered my ‘interest’ (belum love lagi..) in books. Although my current preferred genre is romance, but I do intend to read others too. i am intrigued to read Picoult’s books. Read ‘House Rules’ is quite nice. Tapi, for now, I still have few romance books on the shelf that I haven’t finished yet. J sukeeee!

The kids- I want them to love books earlier (definitely earlier…) than the mother. I remembered I liked reading books.. but not as a hobby. All I can do for them is providing ample reading environments and frequent bookstore visits.. kot?

For start, me and ikan is planning to turn bilik bibik into a library.. (hahah from office abah to bilik bibik to library… hopefully x kene jinx la project x jadi…) billy book shelves are the cheapest (and menarik dipandang mata…) so far. Waahh.. tetibe plak ade reso for 2011! hehehh

 

 

 

2 comments:

M.I.H said...

kak ecah...
open la follower box..
senang skit ibal nk tau kak ecah nye update..

:)

aisyah said...

huhuu... i will... try? im hopelessly IT-blind la ibal!