Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And since when I dah jadi tua??

Ok. Here’s the late announcement- of the ketibaan of my 3rd princess.

Its not that I didn’t want to announce but I thought of announcing with a picture kan? Heheh.

So kenkawan, here’s Baiduri Hailey Bt Ahmad Zaidi, 3.56kg elective ceasar at Hospital Serdang.

 

I have a lot to comment on my Hailey but my mind is not at the flowery state rite now.

Why?

I feel old.

Honestly, I don’t ‘feel’ I’m old.. its just that there’s this colleague of mine calling me- kak Aisyah. This is not the first time anyone called me ‘kak’ but I feel I’m terribly ‘tue’ when this Chinese colleague of mine calls me this. Oklah, truth be told, I am old- I guess. Being 30 and da 3 orang anak. Gosh..  3 kids! How did that happened?

Baru je semalam rasanya.. I was out from Uni. Baru je semalam kawen. And now, I have 3 adorable girls with me and ikan. Lovely.. but not so young.. hmmm

 

Twitt! I still feel young at heart… I think.

 

What are the differences between young & old anyway? I am more ter’arah’ I guess.. as compared in 2003. serious? Hmm a little. Wise? Hahahah heck no! responsible? Was I reckless last time? Don’t think so…

 

I love life- don’t get me wrong. I just don’t like thinking I’m old. My husband doesn’t look old, does he? Do I look old? Hmm maybe. (terime je lah kenyataan, Aisyah!!)

Hehehe J  

 

5 comments:

rawsktar said...

HAILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

such a cool name. besar-besar, jadi vocalist paramore eh. :D

gile rockstar namaaa!!!

rawsktar said...

ish ejaan je lain.

hayley and hailey. *gatal nk komen dua kali

aisyah said...

thanks. i guess we screwed around the ejaan. haha. it started from Haili (ade history nih.. tu yg lekat) :)

@nannoor said...

yup..sukaaaa nama. unik!! panggil hailey ek?

aisyah said...

aah. panggil hailey, altho.. kakak aqish pronounce haley, and kakak busyra pronounce haiyi. sukatila labuu :)