Thursday, January 13, 2011

being the wife

I had a thought yesterday.

I was blog hopping and I landed on CikYah75’s cooking blog. My ikan Loves cooking blogs and this page was one of his favos. (Lawak x..aku dok baca MR book reviews, ikan baca his wife’s cookings. Ikan memang sgt suka anything to do with food J)

As briefly mentioned, she is the wife of theMalaysianReader (MR). I love this couple.. even I don’t know them personally.. but I am such a sucker for good ol romantic and loving couples. And that is how I perceive them. Jgn kacau my mental picture.

Anyway, I envied CikYah because she has that passion and guts to try new recipes etc. and her dishes are soo nice and very presentable.

I wanted to be like that.. just like my sister, kakak too.. such passion when cooking. And all I can come up with is the same o same o dishes. I don’t have the creativity spur when I cook. Its always about feeding and not anything more. Sometimes, yes. I get excited and try new dishes but that is a once in month deal. And definitely not during weekdays.

I know both of us wished to have a more variety set of dishes. So.. there were some ‘steps taken’ to ignite my creativity. Even though cam lawak… salah satu is me listing all possible menu on the fridge. Mak kedah read this one day and tergezut napa byk sgt bende nak masak. Then baru die tau that it was supposed to be an idea list. I wish I knew what she was thinking. Heheh she did say ‘Betoi ka?’ hahah

 

Macam mana eh nak have that drive?

 

 

 

No comments: