Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i miss my baby..

A little bit of background…

My little family is currently commuting daily from seremban to work. Why? Cause the kids’ nursery has yet to hire a babysitter for Hailey (supposed to be in in February). And so here we are.. ulang alik from seremban.. and.. honestly, it is such a tiring experience! By Friday I was soo exhausted that I cant even think of doing anything during the weekends.. let alone doing ‘em.

 

Anyway.. yesterday, at precisely 5.29, I got a call from ikan- he has a meeting at 5.30pm that will end at 8.30. I was like..???? my gosh. That is soo late. If we were in serdang, I wouldn’t mind that much but because we had to go back to seremban..

And then, my mom called that we need not go back since its gonna be very late…

 

Hence… the first time ever I am away overnight from my baby. Uwaaaa! Rindu!!!

 

Hahah. Tu je.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

err.. mak call td.. proposing nak pinjam Hailey for couple months kat a.setaq.. comment??

p.s : Mak read your blog kat umah.. hehe

aisyah said...

... *stunned (of various reasons ;) )

:) we'll talk honey..