Monday, May 17, 2010

hooked on books 2

I finished:

1- Night whispers

2- Someone to watch over me

3- Tender triumph



Currently and patiently reading Whitney, My Love.



My take:-

1-       Night Whispers

I fell in love with this book when I hit the earlier chapters. At first I didn’t think that I would love that much sebab it was about a supposedly beautiful lady cop- huh? Camne nak bayangkan lady cop yg beautiful and sexy and bla bla bla (no offence kalau urself or someone u know is a policewoman eh? Anyway, lepas die berchenta or starting to berchenta ngan Noah Maitland tu yg buat aku hooked, and the family issues. Hahah aku cried on a part about their parted relationship- mana x sedih, anak pompuan kene pisah ngan mak die. Semua pompuan kat dalam citer ni cantik and baik and stunning character J



2-       Someone to watch over me

I was bored initially sebab byk sgt on crime scene and investigations, which I am not interested unless watching CSI… pastu, the lastly-baru-tau-die-hero was pictured as a criminal, where the explanation was very lambat menyebabkan I lambat to fall for the hero.. heheh. And, the heroine, Leigh, was not fully elaborated (the character, I mean…) enough. But, at the end, it was also a book to remember.



3-       Tender Triumph

Hmm, at first I labeled this book as disappointing for a JM. But, under the circumstances of that time, when she published this book (sukati aku je assuming…), I strongly feel that the book was written just to get some sales, sebab this was her second book she wrote after whitney, my love. Tapi sebab WML xde sape nak publish she wrote this. Story x strong but tons of sex scenes. I finished the book in 2 days I think sbb x feel sangat. Towards the end tu baru la nampak cerita and  I feel.. ok lahh.. for an emergency book by JM. Hehehe.



4-       Whitney, my love

I started this morning (napa lah perjalananku sangat singkat?? Ke aku yg slow reader nak mampos?? Heheh).. I am only one fiftieth (exaggerating here…) of the book and I already know I should take my own sweetest time reading it. Tah apa2, pagi tadi dlm monorail I cried. Tapi it was sad- bapak whitney sent her to paris (her dad living in London) sebab she wasn’t girlie enough that it embarrassed him. Sedih. Owhh, but I can wait. I know its going to be a lovely story. I want to take 2 weeks to finish this one. I think its worth the patience, J.



Most likely, next book in line would be Until You (sambung balik ari tu…). Ok. Tu je. Chop, memang I didn’t intend to give a summary of the book. Tooo good for you NOT to read. Sapa nak pinjam bagi la tau ;)




2 comments:

@nannoor said...

kak, rasanya kita dah baca citer2 Judith McNaught novel masa kita form 4 kat bilik MQ dulu. tp lupa pulak sapa supplier samada kak faryn or kak elie (??) or kak ajue?? oh i forgot.
tapi citer2 JM ni mmg best gila. mmg addictive nak membaca nya..hehhe
nak layan jugak laaa

aisyah said...

tu la nannoor, akak pun ingat ade bace zaman tu. just recently akak beli sbb nak hilangkan busan dalam train. terus rase cam nak ikuti perkembangan buku2 die. hehehe never too late kan?