Monday, May 24, 2010

books lagi

Hahaha.. this is my reading season, so bare with me, no?

 

Anyway, I finished Until You and I liked it very much, after my emotional turbulence with Whitney, My Love. Until You definitely took things slower for me… and I liked it. Very, a lot! I thought of reading Kingdom of Dreams but chose to start Paradise instead. Taking a break from the oh-so-romantic-historical romance thingy. Hahaha, dragon gile aku when I look back- ‘aku adalah payah nak imagine character2 zaman dolu nih…’ heheheh minta maaf, tarik balik.

 

Now I’m reading Paradise and…. Coming a bit slow but I guess akan jadi macam WML kot. I didn’t take 2 weeks to finish, kunon nak take my own sweet time kunon. I started on Monday- 17th May on my way to work, I finished on Wednesday afternoon. It seemed forever tapinye! Anyway, I just started Paradise last night, kunon nak finish by Thursday ni but I don’t trust myself.

 

I love reading good books!

 

Tapi kan, I think I love a lighter book to read. Kalau hooked pun only few parts. And definitely I hate huge conflicts that will make me cry so bad cam in WML. I told ikan I may read it again like next year ke. X sanggup la emosi sgt.. on book characters plak tuh. Hahahah

I sensed that Paradise pun akan jadi cam tu kot, hmmm… so not ready la for another rollercoaster.

 

 

No comments: