Friday, April 9, 2010

perihal anak2...

My doters.. actually, being a mum, its so hard not to express how proud you are of your kids. But the thing is, every time I express any development (that I’m proud and happy of..) there’s gonna be this jinx where suddenly my doters wont do anymore. Aduhhh cakap cam k------.

 

Anyway, last time, I told everybody how glad and happy I am when aqish insisted in sleeping in her room, instead of ours… what do you know, the next day, terus x nak. It went well like almost a week camtu. Cess.

 

Then, Busyra.. she likes to copycat her sister, reciting the doa makan. No, she doesn’t know how to speak yet la.. but we know that she’s reciting cause rite before she eats, i.e. the food is in front of her, she’ll tadah her hand and recite ‘ne ne nee ne ne nee…’ kire reflecting the ‘bismillahirahmanirahim.’ Hehehe cute (says the poyo mama). The instance I told my sister and mom, terus nothing. Cess.

 

See kids, I am actually really proud and silently kembang kempis with your developments. But mummy and abah cant voice it out. It’s like we’re jinxed ke hapa hahahah nauzubillah… anyway, even tho we sometimes make you cry and scold you and stuff, we are REALLY proud of you guys.

 

I don’t know whether this works or not as my posts are usually posted thru email I draft in the office. But I intend to upload a song my doters really love. Tgh2 ngantuk pun boleh bangun nak nyanyi sama… it’s called TROUBLE is a friend by Lenka. Hahahah in all the songs… trouble yg derang suke…

 

.

 

No comments: