Friday, April 16, 2010

anak2 lagi...aqish growing up

Boy, my elder daughter is growing up fast…

Even though I memang doa to Allah for my kids to be independent & stuff.. but when it really happens.. gishh it kinda hurt a little bit. Sayu beb, when she no longer insist on me being everywhere she goes (gile contradict with my prayes kan??? Hehehe)

 

I longed the day when aqish will insist I sleep over too, when she requested to stay over at her cousin’s place. I miss the time when she will ask whether im coming along or not, before deciding to follow her grandparents jalan2.

 

She’s independent now.

 

She’s okay with staying over her cousin’s place without me… some more, she quoted “… aqish tidur rumah ami, nanti aqish balik naik bas”, when I told her that we (me and her abah) will be sleeping at our place.

 

She’s ok staying in ALOR SETAR for the school holidays (that’s more than 1 WEEK people!) with her atok and wan

 

She’s ok following her makmah to seremban and sleeping without us there for 2 days…

 

She’s ok going to kenduris with her pakcik and makcik without us… and reportedly having a blast makan cokelat bagai…

 

I’m emo when it comes to my babies. Yes, they are still babies … to me.

Cepatnye masa berlalu.

She’s now in the phase of wanting to buy me stuff… alaaa yg type, if I complained to her that her room is warm, she’ll say.. “haa, nanti aqish nak beli aircond pink (???) letak kat bilik aqish. Aircond purple kat bilik mama”

 

Hahahah… I blame this roller coaster ride of emotions to the baby inside.. heheh kejap maghah, kejap sayu… ;)

Apa2 pun, kita doakan my babies (all 3 insyaAllah) sihat wal afiat yeh. Thanks.

 

 

No comments: