Thursday, April 1, 2010

me being pregnant.

This is sort of doing the tag shaz gave me.. sort of la.

 

7 things about me (being pregnant)

 

1- I can be a Bi**h, even though I consider myself a pleasant person, really. But being preggie, I just feel soooo not interested in anyone. EVERYONE annoys me.. heheheh

2- I am scared of lunch, dinner time and weekends. Cause these times, its all about food. Buat tekak I semacam. But don’t get me wrong. I still crave for them, still want to eat them just that when it’s the real deal… I get freaked out. Seriously.

3- Although milk is a necessity during pregnancy, I try not to take them cause I hate purging them. Smells & tastes terrible.

4- Same goes to anything chocolate!

5- Sometimes I feel emo x tentu pasal. But I think this is not only me, it happens to everyone.

6- Apa lagi shaz???

7- you kidding me?? :p im so lame

 

There. Tag to whoever.

 

Mak datuk, seriously not the jovial tag ever. Boo hoo.. (to me)

.

No comments: