Thursday, August 13, 2009

NAIVE?

Adakah aku naïve?

 

Yes, I do feel I am a bit naïve sometimes, but most of the times, I just like the world I live in to be full of truthful and thoughtful bla bla bla people (am I in denial and berangan2?).

 

When I see peace demonstrations to fight war/ unfairness/ or to promote peace/ green world etc., I feel touched by those supporters. Terharu ok, esp when some other race is fighting for fairness for another race. I assumed those people I see in the TV/ newspaper, holding banners, boards and what not is sincere in fighting for the cause. Even it might not make a huge impact; I assumed that they wish for at least a small change to the world. Maybe, dgn bersuara, some leaders (outside or inside Malaysia) would hear their discontent and hopefully will react. Hopefully…

 

Adakah what I feel and think is simply naïve?

My boss thinks so. And I am soo disappointed (sampai I post it here…)

 

I believe when my friends join any (peace) demos are because of they truly believe in the cause. Tidakkah begitu kenkawan?

 

Well, when I was on my boikot against M&S, McD, I wish that it made a difference (even a tinie minie one). Ok, skang aku da mengalah la kan (hmmm.. so not proud!)

 

And, if I were to join in any demo (peace) I simply do it because I believe in it. And not for show.

 

Boy I am soo surprised with what my boss had to say.

He told me that last time, during his Uni he used to join those peace demonstrations. He mentioned one demo was on the Israel intrusion in Palestinian land, die pun x ingat sbb he is (I think) in his 40s. I was touched. Dalam hati, wahhh bagus btul boss aku nih (he’s chi.nese). even lain religion, he gives a damn.

Jeng jeng jeng… he told me he joined just for the memoirs. Wtf? Hanya utk amek gamba and show off to his children/ grands that he joined all this.

?????? hancur luluh ok.

 

Adakah semua org macam ni? When I shook my head, he said “why? You think it makes a different? Just for show only la.. why so naïve?”

 

I still believe that there’s people who cares lot about the world, and not simply doing things for their own agenda.  

I know I am, if I were to involve myself.

 

Ooo, btw, this is a pic of me during (before) supporting the rat race on 11th Aug 2009- Tuesday.

2 comments:

M.I.H said...

naive ke??
bukan yg paling gangster dlm keturunan paklang ke???
hehehehehe

aisyah said...

uishhh gangster ke? *aduii*