Thursday, March 21, 2013

the magic plak..

For some of you.. You might know that i started this blog after reading the secret.
Then supposedly i share my stories reelating to the application of the secret. Heheh...

But it stopped there. Ive seen the sequels of (is that what u call em?) the book but i never bothered to look at it cause to me... What more can u say about applying positive thinking rite?

Then... I changed my job and reunited (chewahh) with my ceo.. A very inspiring woman.

Cut the story short... She read the secret too and suggested for me to finish the trilogy... I.e. The magic and last... The power.

'its like a formula' she said.

Im a sucker for what anything she suggest and End up....bought the books. Im grateful that i did.

Now my lovely friends... Im urging u to do the same. Complete the formula.

You'll be amazed of whats already there that we never seemed to realize.

And as a muslim... Even more.


Happy reading y'all. May God bless. ;-)

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

kakak..sila sexplain lagi. nak tauuu

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)