Monday, June 20, 2011

why people lie?

I have this colleague.. my personal opinion of her (even I am quite office-kamcing with her), I think she likes to lie. Sometimes, I understand her reasoning, but most of the time I just don’t get it. I know I’m no saint.. I sometimes lie too but I rarely spin tales (exclude my younger days, no??)

 

But although she is a nice person, a good officemate and mother, I just don’t get it why she likes to lie so deng much.

You know, sometimes you can tell whether a person lies or genuinely telling you something?

 

I don’t know.. I don’t mind it actually because I am soo used to her but I think a lot of her problems (and mine too!) can be solved if you just take the honest way out. Cakap terus terang, kan senang?

 

No, im not angry at her because, yes although she disappointed me in something she promised… but im just clueless how sometimes people can be so deng complicated.. padahal the issue is so deng simple.. if you tell the truth.

 

 

Sekian from Aisyah the preacher J

No comments: