Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Retro Nite with Kenanga

Kenanga had this annual dinner at the Royale Chulan last Friday, and to tell you the truth I was quite excited myself. Usually, I’ll just buy whatever clothes I can find on the day itself, traditionally, I’ll took half day or during lunch. Hahaha tu time kat ambank dulu.

This time, eventho its still last minute- the shopping and all, I did however managed to secure me an afro hair from Yasmin, the day corp affairs announced the news. Heheh J

Anyway, baju simple, bought 2 days before the dinner at sunway pyramid.. heheh mentua pun ikut skali shopping.. hahaha tapi my MIL very sporting one. Siap jadik consultant lagik…

Accessories- simple mimple tapi my bangles tu I feel cam mahal. 3 pcs for RM20? Gotta be kidding.. huhuhu tapi xpe. Semangat nye pasal.

Shoes- wuhuuuuuu! This one I must say I am soo proud of myself sbb berjaya jumpe boots yg menarik tertarik da bomb with super duper low price. And its comfy too.. tercapai hasrat ikan nak aku jejalan pakai boots J heheh

So, this is me on Retro Nite @ Royale Chulan

 

It was fun.

 

Twit! Nak selit that I was a nominee for best dressed. Huhuhu.. kenangan with kenanga J. Didn’t win unfortunately but sure was an exposure for moi!

 

 

6 comments:

napish said...

very the retro! ehehe..mana dpt the boot anyway?

aisyah said...

mines... serious last minute. dinner on Friday. bought on Thursday.. tapi on Thursday tu janji makan luar plak ngan in laws aku.. fuuhh memang semangat.

shazzain said...

Cute!

Azury said...

Wow rambut pink! haha, nice!

aisyah said...

huh rambut aku blonde ler zury.. my make up yg super pink :)

jun jusof said...

Chah, boot dapat mana ek??
Soo cute~~