Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busyra is 1 year old!

Sekali lagi, I am a very poyo mommy J

 

For Busyra’s first birthday, I made plans 1 month before the birthday. Unlike aqish, where I always plan last minute J sorry qish, I guess this is kinda like compensating adik on mama’s 2nd baby syndrome :p.

 

Anyway, for adik, I didn’t cook that much. But I think, effort wise, this time menang kott…

The menu:-

1-       Bubur Lambuk- her abah prepared this, sgt sedapp Jyummy

2-       Kek Coklat- for aqish, I usually buy from SR or Kings.. but kali ni cam rajin plak, lagipun sgt senang je kan??

3-       Chicken nugget

Semua makanan yg busyra can eat. Ehhehe kenela piker anak kan.. sbb beday die. Heh.

 

For goodie bag:-

1-       Homemade bantal with the kids name on it…

2-       London roll- ye ke ni nama die? Comot gile busyra makan, kiutnye.. thee hee hehe (poyo lagi)

3-       Giant jelly

4-       Balloons

 

Sekali lagi, no candies.. the girls’ abah insisted.

Yang paling havoc is making the bantal tu. 1 month planning beb! Why 1 month? Sebab then I have to sew 30 little pillows, that’s why.. tapi, lucky me, when I tossed the plan to my mom and aunt (auntie nor yg sgt hebat), they were the one who were more excited. So, at week 1 I bought the kains for the bantal and transfer papers. Week 2 balik kampong to buy the innings of the pillow, memula ingat nak pakai kabu since I know where to get them. Skali tu auntie nor suggest to use the poly apa ntah.. ala, yg ade in our normal bantal2 tu. Sgt murah, 1 kilo for rm16. 2 kilo is enough already tapi I gatal buy 4.. heheh (for sendiri guna jugak nih…). The same week, i.e. time balik kampong tu, my grandma- uwan greatest, mom- yg plg hebat and supportive, auntie nor and lil sis turned auntie nor’s living room into a kilang membuat bantal. The sewing, ironing, masukkan inning, semua setel kat situ. And, the best part is.. dalam less than 4 hours, 30 bijik bantal siap ok?? Hebat sehh.

Not only that, siap ade QC lagi (courtesy of my grandma @ anyang busyra insisting that the weigh of each bantal should be the same, kasi adil katanye…). It was the most productive week ever.

 

Hence, production was 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Aku sayang gile derang nih. (adik, you should be grateful to have such a supportive family tau!!! Remember this when you’re old!)

 

Anyway, syiok tgk bebudak ni peluk2 goodie bag derang. Hehehe.

 

 

3 comments:

napish said...

upload la gamba bantal

aisyah said...

heheh.. bile ntah nak rajin.
nanti aku usahakan :)

shazzain said...

yeah..I wanna see the handmade bantal tu..cam menarik je..