Tuesday, October 20, 2009

aku malu fullstop

Hhuhuhuhu.. sedihnye terhadap diri sendiri.

Malu sbb ex sekolah agama, malu anak ustad AND ustazah, malu sbb score A1 dalam pendidikan agama islam dulu, malu laki pun ex sekolah agama…malu.

I am bloody ignorant. I take these advantages for granted.

 

My Chinese friend asked me ‘aisyah, what is the different between NABI and RASUL?’

Aisyah yg cam bang.ang pun jawab (dgn konpiden2 ayam plak tu..kalau x pasti, cakap je la terus terang kan?)

‘ooo.. hmm if I’m not mistaken la.. it depends on the challenges faced by them. Its like, Noah, his people was against him when he was building the boat. Bla bla..

 

‘So, nabi.. they preach?’

 

(okay, ni answer plg bodho) ‘yes, both of them preach.. sbb challenges die if im not mistaken..’

 

‘Yusuf?’

 

‘Yes, he’s a rasul.. not sure what was his challenges tho’ (sorry, mmg aku x tau.. dgr cerita je tapi x stick in my head.. pathetic I know)

 

My keyword here was CHALLENGES. And not OBLIGATION to preach…

 

During lunch, I called ikanku yg Nampak cam x alim.. heheh tapi he’s my religion reference, after ayah went away…

 

‘hmmm.. bukan la yang…both nabi n rasul receives premonition but rasul has the obligation utk sampaikan to his people’ ADUHHHH…(!!@#$!@!)

 

Sekian.

 

Oooo, by the way, I corrected it with Joana. ;P malu beb.

 

3 comments:

uja said...

salam aisyah!
kita pun tak sure beza sebenar nabi dengan rasul until your hubby bg tau tu la.. :D
pernah baca full terjemahan surah yusuf? seronok mcm baca buku cerita!Memang keseluruhan surah tetang cerita nabi yusuf..

aisyah said...

iye ke? my hubs pun kate his favourite surah is surah yusuf..:)

shazzain said...

thanks for the explanation, I wouldn't know how to explain it either...Surah Yusof eh..will read it! :)