Tuesday, January 22, 2008

god bless my hubby...

thank you Allah for sending him to me...

you know why ikan is the best husband?
last nite i had a migraine attack.. tetibe je kene. xde possible cause that i could think of..
so, biasela.. i straight away went to bed. dgn still pakai baju kerje n all...

sian aqish cause i didnt layan her at all.. ade la tapi most of the time forcing her to sleep as well.. budak tu da la rindu nak memain ngan parents... mama die plak xleh bukak mata..
and ikan... he was really really hungry last nite. i wanted to cook for him tapi mmg x terdaya.. pity him sbb had to prepare his own dinner. kitorg bring foward pasta nite sbb hahaha beras da habis. nyeh nyeh.
anyways.. i could smell the wanginess of his cooking.
and.. he put aqish to bed.
and he put blanket on me.
and he woke up early, waking me up nicely and cheerfully.
and then he tapau my breakfast---- baked macaroni from last nite..

IT WAS DELICIOUS! rugi beb x dinner skali malam tadi.. heheh

well, anyway, thank you my lovely ikan.. i love you even more everyday!
(da la cute as hell... hehehe)

No comments: