Friday, December 14, 2007

i have a healthy head and brain...

yesterday, i had a migrain attack. it was bad. its soo hard to have positive thoughts when a migrain strikes. i hate it. i slept it over.this morning, i wake up still having the dup dap dup dap in my head. luckily, my oh-so-dearest hubby sgt ceria and positive di pagi hari lifts up my spirit.(FYI, everytime i have migraine, ill take EL the next day. i couldnt angkat my head, inikan pulak to naik the train, beratur waiting the bus..- nak think about the whole process je pun da pening).. anyway, he was there. gave me semangat. (I LOVE YOU!!)
and what do you know, im in the office at 8.27am. wahhahaha awal siutt!

im geting thru this. im becoming healthy, even if the weather is cold, even if i didnt have my lunch, even if i terkena hujan..to change my thoughts.. hubby hellped me a bit. cold.. what's good about cold? its a good environment to have s**. heheh.

:people should be having ~200 orgasm a year to be healthy:
~Dr Oz, Oprah

skipping lunch- ill have to eat a delicious dinner then... :) likey likeyterkena hujan- like a little kid.. playing in the rain.. lagipun, ingat kate emak, hujan itu rahmat. now with that in mind, why should i be mad at rains?
i love myself.

No comments: